2016-2017 U.S. Fulbright-Schuman grantees
The Fulbright Commission is pleased to announce the list of the 2016-2017 U.S. Fulbright-Schuman grantees. The Fulbright-Schuman Program, administered by the Commission for Educational Exchange between the United States, Belgium and Luxembourg, is jointly financed by the U.S. State Department and the Directorate-General for Education and Culture of the European Commission.
4 Graduate Students, 1 Innovation Scholar, 5 Research Scholars, and 1 College of Europe Chair were selected from a pool of competitive applicants in the Student and Scholar categories. The following criteria were used as the basis for their selection:
- Credentials, professional standing, and accomplishments of the applicant
- Suitability of training, knowledge, skills and experience of the applicant to complete the proposed teaching and/or research
- Personal qualities of the applicant
- Quality and feasibility of the proposed project
- Potential impact of the project and, if applicable,
- Prior Fulbright scholar grants and/or prior experience in the country of application
- Letter of invitation from the host institution
For Americans, the Fulbright-Schuman program focuses on research and/or study on EU policy or U.S.-EU relations at accredited universities or independent research centers, preferably within two different EU locations.
List of the 2016-2017 U.S. Fulbright-Schuman grantees:
[table id=22 /]